Notice: Due to current conditions, we will facilitate our participants through virtual/online presentations with discounted conference registration fee, after virtual/ online presentations we will publish their papers in Scopus indexed Journals according to the journal’s fee.
We are proud to invite you to join us at International Conference on Sciences, Technology and Social Sciences 2019. The Conference is organized by Scihost (Malaysia). The official language of the conference is English. Attendance of delegates from more than 40 countries is expected. This highly exciting an d challenging international Conference is intended to be a forum, discussion and networking place for academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, educational leaders, policy makers, industry representatives, advanced students, and others.
More specifically, it targets:
- Government officials and policy makers: Learn about the best practices about Sciences, Technology and Social Sciences; network with other policy makers and NGOs working in the field of supporting the sustainable development.
- NGOs: Network with other international NGOs, possible donors and colleagues from around the world and share your achievements and strategies with others.
- Graduate students: Meet your colleagues from around the world, make new friends, and improve your knowledge and communication skills.
- Company representatives: Chance to improve your leadership skills, learn more about the rural development potentials in achieving the high performances of your organization, meet your colleagues, exchange ideas and establish new connections and partnerships.
- Scholars: Learn some new approaches, hear about others’ experiences and pass on your knowledge and experience on to the others.
- Others: Interested in making some positive changes around them and gaining new knowledge, skills and friends and becoming more useful to their own communities.
International Conference on Sciences, Technology and Social Sciences, 2019 will provide unlimited resources and opportunities to interact with prominent leaders in the field and greatly expand on your global network of scholars and professionals.